Wednesday, January 10, 2007

my day out

yesterday as in tuesday, i went out to my old school to get my SPM certificate that i havent take it for about 3 years already... hahaha... long time... but not longer than my PMR certificate... i went there with my friend jeya and we meet some teachers that have thought us before... have a little chat and checking out school girls... hahaha...

then we went to lowyat plaza, coz he wants to send back his RAM for rma... and after that we walk about to check some things for his pc and myself as well... then we went to times square for lunch at mcD... eat prosperity set and it was marvelous... mouth watering food... hahaha...

lastly, we went to klcc coz i wanted to go window shopping... walked to swatch, isetan, quiksilver, adidas, nike, and a lot more shops we've entered... tiring but its worth it... hahaha... so, thats it for yesterday... tomorrow a new journey... hehehe...

No comments: